Approaching Mt. Olympus Approaching Mt. Olympus

In the description, I believe you mean he achieves immortality, not immorality. Two very different things :P Also, great track. The combo of the choir and strings (I think?) makes for an epic sounding duo, and it has a nice buildup.

A Fool's Hope A Fool's Hope

I like it. I can't really hear the oriental side much, but I like the guitars, piano, and orchestra combo. It has a nice buildup, and yeah, good job!

DL2Electron responds:

Thanks man! I'm still trying to find my own style so just experimenting around. Anyway, glad you liked it.

Great job! Pretty epic, like you're climbing a mountain or taking an enemy base. This is not one of those "modern" songs that just go like Wub wub wub (no offense to dubstep lovers). Nice mix, I look forward to the rest of your music!

Lost and Destroyed Lost and Destroyed

Very good music, love the techno songs you make. Keep up the awesome work! Oh yeah here's a link to the final boss song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/489064 hope you enjoy!!!

Killbot-Horror Stereo VIP Killbot-Horror Stereo VIP

Awesome song!!! THE MOST AWESOME SONG ON NEWGROUNDS

Symphony Of The Demon - S Symphony Of The Demon - S

Song is AWESOME!!! Great for zombie games and movies. And some blood and gore games and videos.

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks for the kind words!