Don't Escape Don't Escape

Excellent puzzle game. Loved the multiple endings. I'm just wondering, though, was the root in the barrel merely a distraction? Because I don't think I used it for anything...

Prehistoric Shark Prehistoric Shark

This was definitely historically accurate. XD I kind of liked this game, but there wasn't really any challenges. Just killing. Maybe next time, you can make it more challenging? Nice game, though. Go make some more!

Wiesi responds:

The challenge is in getting a higher score than others.

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

Horrible. Seriously. Please make it so you don't just click. But, you made a game, so congradulations, but next time, improve it. You have a good idea though, so you could use it in a future game.

Madness Clay Destruction Madness Clay Destruction

It's decent, but there's this ****ing glitch where I can't walk at all. Also, the high scores won't load. Please fix these, but nice job anyway.

Madness Accelerated Madness Accelerated

This has a lot of potential. Add more upgrades, improved AI (add guns), and add more weapons. Nice job though.

Siegius Siegius

NEEDS A SEQUEL EPIC JOB I just wish you could, like gather up your troops at a position then send them out. Other than that EPIC JOB

UMP45 Demo UMP45 Demo

I'm seeing this has a lot of potential. I'm giving it 4.5 because I know if you update it, it's going to be a ****ing 5 star. Now keep going and this will be just like sierra 7 :P

Strike Force Heroes Strike Force Heroes

Awesome and epic game, as good as raze and plazma burst. Just wish it had maybe a bit better graphics? But overall an epic, i repeat EPIC game

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Pretty good, but could have better graphics and your own survivors.

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

AWESOME GAME!!! Just make more missions, guns, and well you know, stuff.