Past Madness Past Madness

Great. Simply superb. Loved the plot, the animation style was excellent, and the sound was good. I loved the shaky cam when a shot was fired, and that plot twist at the end. Great job, keep it up!

Star Wars: Rebel Alliance Star Wars: Rebel Alliance

I like this. It had great animation, and I will jump at anything with Star Wars in the title. However, I would speed up the frame rate, as I think it would flow more smoothly. But good job, hope to see more!

Madness Test Animation 2 Madness Test Animation 2

Not bad. Not too shabby at all. The animation is a little choppy, but I like your style, how the camera follows the main character. Nice job, since you're just beginning. Not sure if this should be considered a test, as it's pretty long for a test, but good job anyway. Keep it up, good luck!

Madland - KS Trailer Madland - KS Trailer

Oh dear god. You blew my mind away. This looks just like a movie trailer, and one of the best trailers I have ever seen. Wow, and this is free. Jesus Christ, I hope you come out with this soon! Man, great job. Can't keep expressing enough how purely EPIC this is. I liked Madness Heist, so I know this definitely won't disappoint me. I do have a pointer, though, and that's make a storyline. Animations are always better with a storyline. Anyway, you guys (or gals?) deserved the long review, and good luck! The madness fans stand behind you. MOAR MADNESS!!!

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Pure awesomeness. Great artwork, length, moves, and everything else. Nice.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Personally, it's one of my favorite games. Excellent job since you didn't even play minecraft! LOLZ at the end.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Wow, this deserves 6 star. Really touching, but end is just LOLZ. Make some more awesomeness, dude!

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

All of your movies deserve 5 star. Great job, just needs a little better animation (for this one)

The Hard Way The Hard Way

OH...MY...LOLZ it never gets old. Great ending!

How to make slender not S How to make slender not S

Better animation and more tips...but still LOLZ